Saturday, February 28, 2009

HI HO HI HO, IT'S OFF TO SCHOOL I GO....


It is Friday and we are doing the happy dance and kicking up our heels for the weekend to begin. I am so excited that it is time to play with my friends and find out the skivvy on the duce holiday. Here I am about to pound my bottle with Mrs. NeNe*...my super teacher!!! She knows how to run a tight ship! She and EveningMoonbeam* know just how to keep us all inline. We play, we eat, we chat...that's my fave. I used to just listen and look. Go-Daddy-Go thought I was going to be like him as a kid and be the quiet observer. It seems I am more like Milk-Shakin-Mama and am all up in the conversations!!! Mrs. NeNe says that Ruthabella* and I have chatty contests. You should just hear us. I wish Milk-Shakin-Momma could play with us. Oh, by the way I pounded a duece-duece today...an all time record!!!


*All names have been changed to protect the identity of my peeps!

No comments: