Saturday, February 7, 2009

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!!!!


Welcome to this week's episode of Saturday Night Live.....with costar Go Daddy Go! Mommy is sick again...she says her bones ache. Daddy ran to get Ginger Ale and Crackers....did you know the Rite-Aid didnt have any Saltines? Who doesn't stock buckets of Saltines. They had Ginger Ale...but no Saltines. Honestly, what is a gal to do in times of fever and nibbles? Well I tell you what I do, I snuggle with Daddy before bed. This is me chewing my finger. I like them these days. They make me drool. I do tummy time on Mommy and drool all over her shirt. She laughs because she said I look like a turtle with my head up and about but she has never seen a turtle drool! xoxo CC

1 comment:

Rendy said...

UGH! I had the same "sickness" last week I think. The closest Saltines to you are 7-11 for future reference....just ask my man as he went shopping for me last Sunday. Call if I can help!