Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunny Sunday in the Sixties!!!







This morning it took me about 20 minutes of stretches and kicks and yawns to wake up. I got about 4 hours of beauty sleep in a row. Mom was superpumped to have gotten some shuteye that we laid in bed and laughed and stretched. I love Sundays. They are the best!



















I spent a few minutes doing some workouts with the exercise ball. Look I am BubbleGirl!!! I do love hanging with my underwater friends. I saw this air helmet on Sponge Bob Square Pants yesterday when the squirrel was helping Sponge Bob get in shape on the bottom of the sea. She looked so funny!!! I guess this is what I would look like visiting Sponge Bob and Patrick the Starfish!







It was so sunshiney today we spent most of it outside. Talk about fresh air fabulosa! I helped daddy with his shed. I make a great supervisor. So does Sista Sadie. Mom was chillin' near by having a chilly bev. She doesn't have many nowadays which is nice. I don't think I would be fond of frosty wheat shakes. She says it is best I don't try them for another twenty years or so!

1 comment:

Rendy said...

Perfect way to spend a Sunday...with your family and making memories. That is the best!