Thursday, February 5, 2009

EASY WALKER? TRY EASY CRUISER!


Check out my new wheels!!!! I know I am not allowed to ride until I am 6 months old, but who can resist???? I said mama, hook me up in my new wheels and lets take a stroll down the hallway. We even went into the living room! I am not allowed on the sidewalk until I am older. Something about safety. I think she is afraid I am going to fall through the straps. Honestly, I did inch down but I was having too much fun to notice!!! We haven't even pumped up the wheels and we glided along smoothly. You should see how we spin out and turn practically in place. Trust me Easy Walker Sky is the way to go!!!! I can't wait until I am 6 months so I can cruise. Oh, gotta go, momma says she caught me riding dirty!!!!

2 comments:

Rendy said...

This is another new piece of equipment that I am NOT familiar with! You girls and your wheels! Be safe.

Kingston's Mom said...

YOU GOT IT!!! I am totally jealous of your MamaBargain!