Friday, February 6, 2009

Fashion Show Disclaimer....

By now you must think that I
1....Live on my changing table
2....Live to try on different clothes and
3....Live for the paparazzi snapping the whole thing...
The truth of the matter...and it is not for the weak of heart.....is that I am a little stinker...really I am. I have more blowouts during the day!!! You might say try a different dipey dipe...hey I have tried most. My fav softie is the Pampers Swadlers...like your comfy pair of pants. But I have, as I have grown and matured, grown quite fond of the Huggies Dry with Winnie the Pooh (my fav pal, mommy says he is the classic cuddly pooh she grew up with an oldie but a goodie) and all his friends Tigger and Eeyor (daddy says "thats the mule, thats the donkey" but he also calls sister Sadie a donkey too...either he is confused or maybe we have a mute mule in the house) Either dipey dipe is wonderful for me these days, but I still have blow outs. The thing is I have inherited mommy and daddy's tiney hineys and so the blowouts shoot up my back and get on my pants and shirts. The teachers at school say its the darnest thing and they laugh about it. But I always come home clean and dry and smiley so dont worry, LIFE IS STILL SOOOO GOOD!
Sooooooo, basically I end up
1...On the changing table
2...With a new outfit
3...Posing for the Paparazzi!!
So there you go...Callie Disclaimer 09
I am CC and I approve this message!!!!

No comments: