Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAPPY ASH...LEY WEDNESDAY










Happy Ash...ley Wednesday Milk-Shakin-Mama!!!!! This day always makes mom smile. All the churches we passed were packed to the gills tonight with the end of Mardi Gras and the beginning of Lent. I think I might give up waking up every other hour at night until Easter. Momma is going to try and give up fast food...or at least french fries. Go-Daddy-Go says he is going to pick up whatever we decide to leave down. He is so funny. He always makes me giggle. These are exciting times for me because I have full on discovered my feet....LOVE THEM!!!! I might have the same foot fetish as mommy...remember the shoes in the closet? Today was long but nice so I decided to kick back and watch some soaps, you know the usual Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune. I like the remote buttons, they feel cool. Go-Daddy-Go and I are having a bit of a good night snuggle after reading a cool book about Brown Bear and all the things he sees. There are colorful animals in it. It was a gift from my friend Kingston and his family. Kingston is older than me and is a real cutie with blond hair and blue eyes. We go rolling sometimes on the bike path with our moms.



No comments: