Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY PHAT TUESDAY!!!


WHOOOHOOO! I was up all last night drinking and kicking and squirming and having a high time in preps for Phat Tuesday! I went to school today and hung in the Jumparoo and bounced around and partied down. One of my friends went home with a hangover...I mean fever....she was hatin it!!! I got to stay and party more with my friends. I had mat time and tummy time and well the usual parade kind of stuff. I didn't do anything too crazy to score some beads but I did drink about 16 or so ounces...yeah, I was pounding em'! I came home and jumped around in the doorway.






Remember my under the sea tunnel? Well, after a long day of fun times I needed to play and kick it in my bouncy seat. I mean, what better way to multi-task? I can lay back and let the toys come to me.



My uncle Chit came by and we walked on the beach it was super fun. He snuggled with me for a while. He tells the funniest tall tales. I can listen to him for hours! He made me laugh and laugh and laugh.

By the way ladies....he is single and Milk-Shakin-Momma and Go-Daddy-Go and Sista Sadie and I would all love for him to have someone cool to hang with...easy now ladies, just slow down, one caller at a time...

All in all, I had a GREAT PHAT Tuesday...time to pass out now...zzzzzz....

No comments: