Friday, February 6, 2009

AQUAPHOR AND BEDTIME

This pic is a favorite of mine because it has me posing with my favorite goop ....AQUAPHOR!!!!! Mommy has bins of different gels, pastes goops and gobs that we have collected. It was one fine day when Cuzn Leslie got on the horn and said Guuuuuuurrrrrrl, you have got to go down to the store and get you some. So mommy did and that mean ole rash I had on my cheeks disapeared almost instantly. I am not going to lie, I am a drooler. The other lotions rinsed off with my spit and turned gross. That clear Aquaphor made my cheeks shiny and totally healed and made my skin sooo soft....see me smiling? If you want to try other stuff, just ask and we will mail you all our other stuff. You can spend tons of $ trying all the new stuff on the market, mom says...but it is like a fine milkshake...there's no substitute!!!!

After a long day at school, I finished a yummy milkshake and sacked out in my new fav outfit that Nana and Pops got me. It has little tigers, zebras and elephants and giraffes that says once upon a time...I wonder if the elephants are as funny as the one on my changing table! Anyway, as you can see it is beddy bye time so goodnight moonlight baby...rockabye sweet baby C...sweet greens and blues are the colors I choose....zzzzzz

No comments: