Friday, February 6, 2009

We Support the Heart Truth Campaign!!!!!



This morning I was hangin with my friends on the changing table. They are some jokesters. The elephant asks what the mama elephant says to the baby...she loves her a ton!!! Mommy tells me that and I crack up!!! Mommy opened the book and used it as a border around my changing table (my favorite place of clean fresh hineys) and it keeps my hands from hitting the wood rail. Plus with all the jokes it has I can keep laughing early in the morning to start my day off happy. My shirt says its easy being green and it has Kermit The Frog on the front. His tongue matches my pants....smart frog and stylish!!!! Aunti Ann, Cuzn Leslie & Cuzn Amanda gave me some cute mixable tops that have all the teachers yapping at school! They all pass me around and say they want to take me home. Mommy says thats sweet but she is not ready to share me with others just yet!!! Any way ta ta for now! Keep it real and keep it pink!!! Why? Today is National Wear Red day and I decided to go pink!!! Why because the Heart Truth Campaign wants to raise awarenes of heart disease in women. We think awareness should be for men and women, but if the moms are well, they can keep making those tastey milk shakes!!!! xoxo CC

No comments: