Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVING DAY SHOUT OUT!

Today, I, CC would like to send a Loving Valentines Day shout out to all my fams and friends kickin it all over the place! Love you Nana and Pops in NOVA, Grammill in Hampton Roads, Nanna & Popserooni in Norfolk, Auntie Mariss & UncaNick in West Cali (hey Callie thats me!!), Cuzn Anthony (one day we'll hang and play with kid toys and stuff...that'd be cool) AuntiMerMer & UncaWill in Nova, AuntieJackieson, UncaChit, UncaJerble, Cuzns Van & Sophie (still thanking you for that cold cuz...its still hangin on since Christmas!!!), GrammaGin (hey Virginia thats me too!), Memaw in Chez Chesapeake, Pepaw & Memaw M in Illi-chilly-nois, AuntiAnn in Richmond, GCuzns Brad, Alek, CuManda, Leslie, Lillicutie and my girlfriends and boyfriends in daycare...esp. that cutie Paxton....and finally the Academy and God for his strength!!! OH AND MY MOMMY & DADDY...WITHOUT THEM I WOULD BE NOTHING!!! SERIOUSLY FOLKS, I WOULDNT BE HERE...!!!

No comments: