Thursday, July 9, 2009

ZUCHINNI & GATORADE


The healthy thing to do is take some freshly steamed zucchini straight out of the dirt from the garden sans seasoning and puree it with some nice yummy water and feed lovingly to me. Watch with delight as I smile with this new exposure. Every day mix it up with a new vegetable and you too can have a finicky-free baby like me. NOW THE REALISTIC way it shakes down is that mommy tickles me until I smile, then she shoves the spoon in my mouth and ducks, grabbing the nearest thing to give me as a chaser/distract er ....tonite yummmy Gatorade... to keep me from spraying green mush all over her and the kitchen. She takes all the fun out. It sure is great to see her hustle though! Oh you'd love to be a fly on our wall....(WHAT??? There's flies on our walls?????) Paranoia and delirium are all classic symptoms of my sleep deprived mama. So, milk-shakin-mama...quit coming in my bedroom 3x's a night waking me up to feed me (honestly folks do you think I would willingly wake a sleeping baby???) One of these days I am going to look her in the eye and say...NOT NOW IM SLEEPING! But until she learns I guess I will just play along with her and have just a small little snacky snack. After all, I am almost growns up (9 months) and will only be this cute and cuddly for so long, I will let her have her nightly babydoll fix.

1 comment:

Rendy said...

You are waking a sleeping baby? We need to talk!