Sunday, July 5, 2009

THE FIFTH







It has been ages and I have so much to catch you up on. It is now July 5th. I celebrated my first Independence Day. I was so stoked, I took a few steps. I was holding onto my tropical grooving friend Lion Walker and rolled him forward and followed....and rolled and followed. It was fun. We love Fisher Price. They know what us babes like and how we learn. I am all pumped modeling my new bathing suit from friend Annie. This growing up thing is pretty liberating! Here I am learning to pick my favorite puff. There are sweet potato and banana puffs, so I just figure out which one I want first. I eat all sorts of foods. Everyday I try something new. Favs are those yogurt drops by Gerber Graduates, fruit and squash. Mommy is always having me try new foods. It is quite yummy! I also love cantaloupe and peaches. I can gum things like crazy.

1 comment:

Rendy said...

She is so precious and growing so fast! Thanks for the plant...it loved the rain last night!