Thursday, July 23, 2009

My little....ANGEL????

Well, we got to the bottom of the whole situation this afternoon. Apparently Callie wasn't doing the old grab-you-by-the-hair-and-pull-someone-to-her-for-a-kiss-routine with her best bud. See there are 3 gals with almost identical names. I was told by the gal who is only there the last 15 minutes about it being her best friend. Apparently this was wrong and she had the kids mixed up. Apparently, she was picking on the littlest girl in the class who also happens to be the oldest and whose name is only one strong A difference instead of a soft A. So, they sent the wrong messenger to do the dirty work. We didn't get written up, everyone was laughing about it today, "babies are learning and figuring it out...." except for me who is still unsettled that noone really has the same story because there is someone different when I drop her off than when I pick her up. Anyway, that can't be helped. So on with the rest...IT TRULY JUST BREAKS MY HEART. I am hoping to raise someone who stands up for the underdog and not one who creates the underdog. Maybe seperating them was for the best. Not sure I agree with the crib though. There might be other ways to put them in opposite corners or assign each one to each teacher so they both are keeping them seperated. I guess it is hard when you have diapers and feedings and such. They say she has a really STRONG personality. I guess she gets that from Go Daddy Go....okay busted....maybe, just maybe, from me...nahhhhh. They just say she is something else...a pistol even. They say she gets ready to do something and pauses and looks at them and smiles before she does it. I think she might be testing everyone. Now the scratches are due to her pulling off the velcro bib....and getting tackled by the kid with the huge head who can't pull himself up from sitting unless he pulls everyone around him down first. I know this is a lot to digest folks but all in all, she has clean outfits when I pick her up. Nothing more major than tiny red scratches in isolated places. Clean diaper, eats lots of different foods (still not happy about the hashbrowns...or Vitamin G as daddy calls it) is always smiling when I pick her up AND DROP HER OFF. So, I guess if it were really bad she would throw a fit about staying....and besides if I could only convince work they don't need me until 8:45 then I could maybe check out our BlogPal K&*&^'s Mom's resource. We were visiting not too long ago so we know exactly where it is!
tattatatat for now xoxo MSM

No comments: