Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WEDNESDAY...Story and Bath and Bed












I LOVE READING! I can thank Mrs. Rendy for most of this. She is forever sending books and encouraging tips for Milk Shakin Mama. Ever since Mama read the book by Mem....you must run out and get a copy of Mem Fox's Reading Magic....I have taken an interest in anything with letters. This is me looking at the engaged section. I do enjoy a good love story. Milk Shakin Mama almost wet her pants because I sat on the floor and read the paper for about 30 minutes. I really don't get what was so funny. Who doesnt like the paper?

This bath is brought to you by the letter's F...P...C...B...and S.

1 comment:

Rendy said...

Would Mem Fox lead you astray? I don't think so! Trust me...she will love to read and then you will know that Rendy and Mem know some stuff!