Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ITS A TWO-FER











All is fun and games until your teeth rot out....thats why we are totally starting young...Look Dr. Trahey....hygiene!!! (no this was not a one time thing for the camera....we did it twice!!!)
She likes it! You know what elses she likes? She likes going to see great memaws and great pepaws and playing this wacky cool instrument while mama sings 'I dont want to work..I just want to play on the drums all day..." which is what we did that fine day. Now all 3 of my followers are probably wondering why I didn't divide this into two blogs...well I have a zillion of other things to tell you all but given my track record lately, I thought I would just pack two weeks progressions into one sweet blog....so we covered visiting on grandparents great 62nd Anniversary...wow, hope I live that long....brushing my two teeth that have come in and by the way, I walked to the sink holding mom's hand just after eating all the table food that mom and dad ate...wow a month of mile stones and oh, there is a no ma'm blog to follow that maybe i will go ahead and post...why not post my luck?

No comments: