Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MELTDOWN AND MAYEM




Monday March 2. Snuggling with Go-Daddy-Go and digesting my new food...which of course was chased by a yummy lasagna flavored millk-shake...really don't get grossed out...quite tasty and filling. So anyway, we were hanging and I was really being a slimey nose factory. My cough was very rattly and my chest was very loud and I was just sneezing and rubbing my eyes. THEN THE TEARS CAME. I started bucking and kickin-chickin and tossing so MSM started dancing with me and then guess what? I fell asleep!!!! I was so snuggly warm and cozy. Amazing how I can just mold to any shape and nestle down. Milk-Shakin-Mama held on for as long as she could and then laid me down on the ottoman (my perfect size personal sofa) and I had myself a little nap. It was close to my bedtime but not close enough so MSM and GDG got to watch parts of Jeopardy. They thought it was going to be a calm magical night. THEN I WOKE UP. I was kind of tossing and turning so MSM played with me and we went to the big folks room and played on the bed. We played peekaboo with my feet and the Itsy Bitsy Tickle Spider and all sorts of fun games. We read a fun book and had a big time. I guess I had a big ball of nose goo because out came the blue bulb and what usually is a quick no worries syphon turned to be one that bothered me. I screamed for about three hours straight and MSM started saying it was her fault because she let me have yogurt and GDG says no something else was wrong. They took turns trying to calm me and give me Big Love. Finally, I laid in my BIG GIRL CRIB...that's right....like the Jeffersons...Moving On Up....and I laid there and rubbed my eyes and MSM rubbed my tumtum and I cried and fell asleep. SO that is how I came to have my FIRST NIGHT IN THE BIG GIRL BED!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I could stretch and kick and yawn without hitting the sides of the crib or propping my foot up on the ledge (which I kind of liked!). It was cozy and soft and warm and just right. When I take a nap on M&G's bed I take up half of it because well I am a sprawler they say. So I could just sprawl and sleep. I slept most of the night (until my 2:30 milkshake raid), but then I went back to sleep and got up in the morning. LIFE IS GRAND!!! Here's a pic of me in my crib when I was a weee thing...remember? Those are all my friends. They haven't moved with me to the big crib. They will prob just stay where they are. Friend octopus was nice untill he bit me and wouldnt let go of my finger one day during naptime. I am not sure where he is now. Go-Daddy-Go put a kiabash to his biting habits. I did love Mr. Octopus though. Friend bee is still a personal fave of mine. Anyway. I am a big girl now and am now in my big girl room and Milk-Shakin-Mama says she is okay by that.

No comments: