Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY IN THE MORNING

I am the most blessed baby ever! My sister Sadie was hanging with me and Mom and Dad were laughing and Christmas music was blaring and I got to have cheesy egg milk with turkey and gravy for breakfast!!! It truly is a Wonderful Life....(we watched that last night)




We wanted to make sure Santa knew that we were NOT naughty and were definitely nice so
Sadie came off a bone for the reindeer and I gave a girl scout mint chocolate for Santa and some put out some water for all...I was hoping it would butter them up!




Here are our packed stockings...it worked, it worked!
Sadie got some tasty bones
She scored rope toys....more fun, less filling!



Mom and I got matching Princess Pez dispensers and I got some bath toys and alphabets and some candy canes and a new toothbrush....not sure what thats all about yet!
Then I got a zzzzzzzzzz.....

Since Callie is out, I will take over. This outfit is from her Uncle Nick and Aunt Marissa...who are having a baby today!!!!!!!! They don't have a name yet so we will call him Jesus...it sounds good in English and Spanish which will be perfect!!!


More great things she slept through..... This was daddy's school, go RU!


Here is the aftermath!!!


.....





On behalf of the entire Callie Show, a warm thank you to all of you and especially to little baby Jesus,
AMEN!

1 comment:

candy said...

I must say that Miss Callie is very cute and we know very smart....How do I know that? I am her grandmother....What a wonderful first christmas...